Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rohit Bal drapes Deepika Padukone for Cannes

Fashion designer Rohit Bal has got a new lease of life post his illness. Now, he doesn’t want to let his earlier lifestyle take a further toll on his health.
In his first interview after his illness, Rohit says, “I’m completely off alcohol. I cannot take any more risk. I have had a lot of fun.
In my life and I still think I will continue having an equal amount of fun but I need to control certain
things for my own good.”
Now that he has recovered, will he be participating in fashion events this year? Rohit says.
“All the messages that I got from many people during my illness have made me realise that I was missed in the fashion circuit.
So I will not disappoint them further,” he says. To begin with, Rohit will design an entire wardrobe for actor.
Deepika Padukone, who is walking the Chivas Red Carpet in Cannes. “There’s a lot of criticism on why Indian women wear Western outfits at red carpets of premiere events.
This year Deepika will show the world how beautiful sarees are. She will be wearing a beautiful, super sexy saree,” he says. Deepika evidently is excited.
She says, “It is a great honour to walk the red carpet representing India in Cannes and it’s a great joy to work with Rohit again. I’m happy that he is feeling great now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment