Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I would love to play Sonia Gandhi - Katrina

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif says she is personally "inspired" by Congress.
President Sonia Gandhi and would "jump at an opportunity" if offered to play her in a film.
"I think what she (Sonia) has achieved is incredible. It is a great inspiration," said the actress.
"I would jump at such an opportunity," said Katrina when asked whether.

She would like to portray Sonia Gandhi in reel life. Katrina also identified Gandhi as her ideal.
"But it is more as a woman and her life than. A politician," said the actress.
Who was in the city to promote 'Raajneeti', which is slated for a June 4 release.  The 25-year-old is playing a young politician in the film but denied reports that her role resembles Gandhi. Katrina plays the role of Indu Sakseria in the film, whose personal happiness is dependent on changing electoral fortunes of her love interest.
The actress said she plays the role of a normal girl who is brash and spoilt and immature and goes through a phase in life where she is forced to grow up. Katrina said that she takes interest in politics, but hardly understands it. "Interested in politics, yes I am, but do I understand? No, I don't", said the actress.
Politics, she said, was in some way like poverty. "You are interested, you wish you could do something about it, but don't know where to start. It is a world far beyond my comprehension," she said. Katrina admitted she was more comfortable speaking in English, but was working "step by step" on her Hindi as well. "I know I have an accent, but I am working on it and trying to improve it with every film," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment