Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kareena Kapoor declines own TV show

Actress Kareena Kapoor has confirmed she will not be hosting her own TV show. It was reported that the.

Bollywood stunner may follow in the footsteps of fellow actress Priyanka Chopra who will be the host of TV reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'.

Reports also suggested that had Kareena Kapoor accepted the offer, she would have hosted her own show titled.

Main Kareena Kapoor Banna Chahti Hoon', and would have seen her travelling across India to meet various contestants who aspire for.

A Bollywood career. Kareena told ZEE News; "Honestly, between films and endorsements, there is absolutely no time for television.

"I will consider television perhaps after a year-and-a-half or two. I have been offered a television show in the past, too.

But I haven’t bitten the bait because my film career is rocking. Television is an option that I definitely find exciting, but I would much rather concentrate on one thing now. So it is films for the moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment