Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Am Single And Ready To Mingle, Says Sushmita Sen

Her personal life often grabs more attention than her work, but actress Sushmita Sen has gone ahead and announced in her signature candid style that contrary to rumors, she is “completely single”.
The 34-year-old actress denied reports that she has got back with ex-lover Manav Menon after splitting from ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’ director Mudassar Aziz.
“I am completely single at the moment and enjoying it.  I am not the kind of person to hide a relationship, so when I am in love, I let everybody know,” said Sushmita.

When asked whether she was ready to mingle, the actress pointed to the crowd surrounding her and said, “I am mingling, ain’t I?”
Sushmita who is mother to two adopted daughters, Renee,7 and 6-month-old Alisah is enjoying life to the fullest and is back to her svelte self after piling on the pounds in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment