Monday, April 5, 2010

Arjun Rampal is Ranbir Kapoor’s brother

After working with National Award winner Arjun Rampal in “Raajneeti”, Ranbir Kapoor considers him a “brother for life” and says he loves him so much that he feels very envious of Arjun’s wife.”I have had a wonderful time working with Arjun in ‘Raajneeti’. He is my brother for life. I love him a lot. In fact I love him so much, so much that I am
jealous that Mehr is his wife,” Ranbir said while addressing a press conference. The two actors were in a fun mood as they stood up and started clapping as soon as their co-actor Katrina stepped on to the stage.
They even banged the table instead of clapping later, and Ranbir kept dropping the cap of a plastic water bottle placed on the dais. Even Arjun went out of his way to admit his feelings for Ranbir as well as the other cast and crew members of ‘Raajneeti’, directed by seriously acclaimed Prakash Jha.”I have found a good friend in Prakash, guide in Nana (Patekar) sir, enemy in Manoj (Bajpai), a younger brother in Ranbir and Katrina has been a wonderful person .

No comments:

Post a Comment