Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aamir Khan honored with Padma Bhushan Award today

Bollywood Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan who has always been away from.

The award ceremonies received the Padma Bhushan Award today in New Delhi.

When asked about his seclusion from awards, he told he prefer to accept certain important awards.

That have meaning such Dinanath Mangeshkar Award and. The National awards.

The actor said, “I do accept awards but the media does not report them. I have accepted.

The Dinanath Mangeshkar award and also the National award. These hold some meaning so I have gone for these.”

Aamir earlier also has been acclaimed for Padma Shri in 2003. Feeling honored the actor said that he will accept this award with folded hands as it really means a lot to him. The superstar added, “The Padma Bhushan is an honor which the country is giving me. I accept it with folded hands. It means a lot to me since it is my country honoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment